Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016

Let me tell ya, there is one heck of a jam session going on in the afterworld right about now.

Rest in Peace Glenn Frey.

It no longer is a funny matter when artists you listened to while growing up are suddenly dropping like flies, it makes you start to feel old. And folks let me tell you this, the late 60's are not nearly as old as they used to be.

On a brighter not, the Denver Broncos won yesterday so now we get to face the New England Cheaters, er Patriots, for the opportunity to play in the big big football game on Sunday, February 7, 2016, in Santa Clara, California, also known as the Super Bowl. Not sure if I can say that or not since I am not an official blog of the Super Bowl but I am also a very small blip in the world of meta data and data data and interneta data,,,

Whatever.

If the defense plays the way they have all year I think good things will happen. If the offense plays like the did last week, well yesterday, I will be a bit worried and will probably yell at the kids or the TV, definitely the TV since Phil Simms, a.k.a. the guy that HATES all things Broncos, will be covering it. Alas, if the Broncos make it to the big game, I can deal with the pinhead.

Until then, let's just enjoy life and live happily ever after together.

We could also...



No comments:

Post a Comment