Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 6, 2016

Chocolate!

I have a mild craving for chocolate at this point in time. Or is that moment in time? Whatever it is, I feel the need to go and buy me a chocolate bar. I won't though for several reasons.

1) it's almost 11 pm - chocolate that late isn't nearly as enjoyable as one might think, it'll make you thirsty around 3 am and then you'll have to get up to get a drink and while you are up to get a drink your bladder will suddenly attract your attention. Before you know it you'll have been up for almost seven minutes and won't be able to fall back asleep for at least ten more and your alarm will go off at 530 am but it will feel like a second later.

2) it's not really conducive to losing weight which is one of the things I want to do this year and every year until I am at a much healthier weight, because healthier weight equals better living which equals longer living (aside from a random bus that may or may not come hurtling towards you at some point in the future) which means spending time watching my kids turn into adults and best yet, parents. :)

3) I need to dazzle you all with some real good non-sensical bullshit here because to be quite honest, my mind just drew a blank on what my third reason was and since two is a couple whereas three can be considered several and I did say several, well... You see my logic here right?

4) I really don't want to get dressed and drive to a store to buy a stupid chocolate candy bar, or whatever chocolate temptation there is out there in the world outside my hotel room door. Plus, I'm tired and a bit too lazy to really go out and get said chocolate. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it that much anyway.

Since I am tired I will now sign off.

Peace out friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment