Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: The Aeronaut's Windlass

The Aeronaut's Windlass The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think I am really starting to like these steampunk stories and I really liked this one! Going in I was a little worried because Mr. Butcher is well-known for his Dresden Files - which I love - and I was wondering how he would do with steampunk. I must give Mr. Butcher kudos for a job well-done here. The overall story is of a grand scope with multiple stories and story arcs that take you through the world that he has created. Yes, it does start slow but it pretty much has to so that he can build the foundation of what looks to be a grand series. A really great read and I feel better for having read it, now I just need to wait for the next one.

Happy Reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment