Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: The Innocent

The Innocent The Innocent by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thought I'd give this a try, since I have read Mr. Baldacci before and enjoyed his work. I wasn't very disappointed but I also didn't think it was a great work by any stretch. I am not sure if I should be happy about the fact that I called one of the major parts well before it happened, I honestly think that anyone that reads it will see it as well. Now since this is the first book with this character I feel like I owe it to the author to read the next in the series, you know to make sure it isn't going to all be cookie-cutter type stuff, then again I am a sucker for a quick entertaining read, so I will probably end up reading all of them. Especially since they generally move at a quick pace and I don't have to do a whole lot of deep thinking.

Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment