Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: The Circle

The Circle The Circle by Dave Eggers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off I found this novel to be both funny and sad. Funny that the people portrayed seem to have no real concept of what life is and actually think that if you don't share everything then you are a thief because you are depriving others of seeing your experiences. I mean these people think that by giving smiles and frowns the whole world will be a better place. Sad, because this novel is probably hitting the nail squarely on the head because I am sure that people really do feel like their online presence means something.

Like me writing a review for a book online, right? Trust me, I'm not nearly as bad as the characters in this novel by any stretch of the imagination.

Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment