Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Gun Street Girl

Gun Street Girl Gun Street Girl by Adrian McKinty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love, and I do mean love this series by Adrian McKinty. It, like the previous three, takes us back to Northern Ireland in the eighties, we're in 1985 at the beginning of this novel and as per usual Detective Inspector, Sean Duffy is in up to his neck with violence, sex, drugs and some great rock n roll references. The backdrop of all these wonderful tales is against real world events from the time. All that really doesn't matter to me much, as I love the dialogue and the writing in each of these stories so much. The mysteries are pretty good too, even with the curveball or three thrown your way. I highly recommend reading all four in this series, so you can wait with me for number five, which I am hoping will be out soon, if not already.

Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment