Saturday, May 28, 2016

Review: NOS4A2

NOS4A2 NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While reading this I had all kinds of great things I was going to write about this and then I finished it and went out and played with my kids, had dinner, went to the park and forgot about everything I was going to write. Good thing I don't get paid for these things. I do know that this is the kind of book I like, the characters are all strong and well thought out. Some are super creepy, some are misguided, some are just plain old messed up but they all feel real! Mr Hill definitely learned a thing or two from his novelist parents, you might have heard of his dad (Stephen King). In fact, there are times in his novels, Mr. Hill's, that I wonder if he might be ghost writing for his dad. Crazy, right? I digress. Anyway, if you want to read a story that will creep you out a bit, with real characters, then this is the book for you!

Disclaimer, of sorts... If you are offended by some crude language, you might want to steer clear. Just saying.

Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment