Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review: The Fifth Assassin

The Fifth Assassin The Fifth Assassin by Brad Meltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I find myself enjoying these novels and the main character Beecher White, as presented by Mr. Meltzer. What can I say he's growing on me. Sure the novel is still filled with plenty of cliches but it isn't meant to be a great piece of art that will forever live in the annals of literary history, so I should just lighten up and enjoy, right? All I do know is that it would be pretty cool to be an archivist and apparently there was something in the water in Saginaw, WI because a lot of interesting people come from there. Anyway, it's a quick easy read that has a decent story and mystery that the author does a good job of keeping it until the end.

Happy Reading!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment