Thursday, July 21, 2016

Review: Ready Player One

Ready Player One Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read the synopsis for this book a while ago and have to admit I was very "meh" about it. Then, not one, two or three people from work but five separate people all recommended it. So since I'm weak and succumb to peer pressure easily... I decided to read it and you know what? I thought it was fantastic! Loads of geeky/nerdy references that had me remembering some of my childhood and why I made fun of some of those geeks, when I wasn't playing in the marching band that is. Anyway, it was a great read filled with lots of adventure and even some romance and loads of eighties science fiction and video game references. So now friends it's your turn to grab this bad boy and read it! You won't regret it.

Happy reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment